Belgium-based 3D Animation/VR studio Cyborn revealed their newest challenge at Gamescom 2022 with the sci-fi VR title Hubris. The sport can have you taking part in as a brand new recruit making an attempt to get into probably the most feared companies within the galaxy, and in your first mission, you may be paired up with an skilled agent within the seek for somebody on a twin planet. You’ll want to make use of all of your expertise, some assist from others, and just a little luck to tug off the job. The announcement got here with a model new trailer you possibly can get pleasure from down on the backside, because the crew are aiming to have the sport launched for desktop VR platforms by the top of the 12 months.
Playing the position of a recruit of the Triple-O (or OOO for brief) despatched to the Twin planet system to seek for agent Cyanha, survival is a case of taking pictures, swimming, climbing, and leaping your manner by way of the tough atmosphere of a planet being terraformed. Together with pilot Lucia, you need to combat the depraved enemies of the OOO. It’s an interesting journey particularly designed from the bottom up for VR platforms, permitting gamers to maneuver round its atmosphere in an all-encompassing, immersive method.
- Enjoy a full VR expertise during which you’ll be able to transfer, climb, swim and leap freely.
- Become a part of the distinctive and intriguing Sci-Fi world of Hubris, the beginning of a brand new full-blown house saga.
- Savour among the greatest and most immersive graphics in VR out there.
- Fight alongside epic and vibrant characters towards a mixture of alien wildlife, humanoids and mechanised enemies, every of them requiring distinctive ways to defeat.
- Gather and salvage assets, craft weapons and instruments, management autos and mechanical gadgets.
- Unravel the OOO’s long-forgotten secrets and techniques.
- Earn your house as an agent of the Order of Objectivity.
Enjoyed this? Please share on social Media!